Tuesday 24 March 2009

Time out

Hope all you Mums out there were well looked after on Sunday. I can't fault my day; began with freshly baked croissants in bed and ended with my husband cooking the evening meal. Also got to see the whole of Shirley Valentine accompanied by wine and chocolates and no smart remarks.
Most importantly I was allowed to spend time on the laptop, without feeling guilty as it was MY day, which resulted in me opening my Etsy shop. Hurray! Actually I opened 2 shops which was a mistake but it will be interesting to see if one is found before the other. I only had one item to sell so it is a very exculsive boutique at this stage.  This is a picture of the embroidered brooch I have listed.

Find it at www.mystashyourstash.etsy.com. I'd love to hear what you think of the shop and of Etsy in general.

This was quite an achievement for me with my limited pc skills. Ok, so the shop doesn't look very exciting yet but it was quite a step for me. I'm hoping that it will be a way to share the templates and patterns I have spent so many hours preparing for workshops. There is so much free content available it does seem a bit daunting to try and earn from my designs. However, finding quality and usable material is another matter. That another thing I have spent hours doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment